Saturday, March 5, 2011

04032011

One of my eldest cousin brother is getting married.Congratulations.I don't know what to write because I'm tired and wanna share everything before I sleep.Although it's quite crazy that I've capture 200++ photos.*faint*.Let the photos do the talking, Enjoy my post.

Day before married.Buffet @ Aunty's house.03.03.2011

IMG_5748

IMG_5729
FOOD!

IMG_5738
Esther cousin's phone on the right.*loved*

IMG_5745
We're E72 gang.

IMG_5740

IMG_5742

IMG_5747
Not forget the red clothes above the door.

IMG_5749
IDK how many bucket of JAZ they bought.

Day of marriage.04032011.

IMG_5750
On the way to Seremban.

IMG_5751
10 cars heading to fetch the bride.

IMG_5755
The groom is excited.

IMG_5760
Bitter,Sweet,Sour,Salty?

IMG_5761
Honey.

IMG_5763
Wearing apron.They put the cotton sweet in front of his x and ask his brother to eat it.Like doing something.(You guys figure it out.).

IMG_5774
Passing rubber band by using toothpick.

IMG_5776
Ice cream with lotsa pepper above.

IMG_5778
Recognize the bride's house key by using legs to take it out in ice water.

IMG_5780
Writing Love idk what..@@

IMG_5786
Finally success entering the room.

IMG_5794

IMG_5799
Pray to the god.

IMG_5821
Prettiest wedding car ever.

IMG_5822

IMG_5824

IMG_5830
The cousin sisters.

IMG_5837
Cousin brother & cousin sister.

IMG_5839
Another capture.

IMG_5849
IDK how to explain what is this.But its toilet bowl.

IMG_5851
My brother's job.

IMG_5857
Job no.2

IMG_5862

IMG_5864
Their slipper.

The Dinner.7PM @ Restaurant Golden Dragonboat

IMG_5895

IMG_5896

IMG_5897
Mini Jaz.

IMG_5898

IMG_5901
Comic time.

IMG_5902
The menu.

IMG_5911

IMG_5918
Specially for Christy Saw.

IMG_5919
We're sisters always.

IMG_5920
I'm not high.But i do looks like.

IMG_5921
Here comes the Bride & Groom.

IMG_5938
THEY COMIC TOO!

IMG_5939
Champaign time.

IMG_5948

IMG_5949
With cousins.

IMG_5951
Another photos with cousin sisters.

IMG_5953

IMG_5954

IMG_5955
With pretty cousin Kate.

Time flies.It's time to say goodnight.Once again,congratulations to my cousin brother.Wish both of you live happily ever after.


Please click my nuffnang advert yea.❤






No comments: