Saturday, June 11, 2011

End of Week 4.

I can't believe that I'm entering week 5 next Monday. It was like wow, so fast?! Recalling my memories, what have I done for my previous 4 weeks. Well, while approaching to the end of Year 1 Sem 1, I can sense that my assignment work load is getting more and more. Well, right now, I enjoy my assignment work and everything. Foundation is best ever in mean while, Major course will be commit suicide. Just feel like staying in foundation with gang of awesome classmates.

IMG_8603
Messy table not avoidable when you're doing assignments. 

IMG_8845

IMG_8844
Babe, I love you. Please don't leave me. (Words from bottom of my heart.)

IMG_8848
Lecturer looking at us with his "BIG" eye.O.O

IMG_8851
Every girls do this in toilet and I think we must take one because...............

IMG_8855
Big, Small, Big........EYES. T.T

IMG_8856

IMG_8858

IMG_8859
BB user is No.1 antisocial peeps in the world. iPhone is No.2?

IMG_8864

IMG_8865
After 1 1/2 hours of MPW subject, everyone look like this.

IMG_8866
14. Super Junior + Ever Lasting Friend = 14. And it also mean that I need to do my presentation next week. fml

IMG_8867
Pretties in Chatime.

I'm looking forward for taking more pictures with you guys. Oh wait, our class picture! Wondering when should we take that picture. Maybe this might be a lil bit late to say now, but, I'm glad to meet each and everyone of you. You guys are really amazing and awesome. We might not be close, but it's fate that we're in the same class for 1 semester. 

Sometimes I really think that, it's quite miracle that there are i don't know how many million peoples in Malaysia and we meet each other through college or even passby or using the same lift etc. So appreciate peoples around you. It's really a miracle to meet and know each other among xxx xxx xxx xxx millions of people in Malaysia/ Worldwide.

Coming Up Next : 100611 U-Kiss "Bran New Kiss" Album Showcase @ Pavilion.

IMG_8882

Stay Tune and Goodnight readers. Have a nice weekend.

No comments: