Sunday, February 27, 2011

February '11.

IMG_5650
How people take photo so nice like this?(thinking and figuring out.)

Before February end, hmm let's see what I've did in February.I told myself that my life will be better after my secondary school life.Well, my new life haven really start because my college intake will be in May.First week and second week of February is busy because non-stop visiting relatives or friend's house, CNY trip.Then, I'm at home usually.(busy for Super Show 3 concert.)Oh ya!Did I mention about the concert?I'll post another post later about the concert.*excited* and busy about fan plan thing.*please support!*

Another thing is I love camwhore using self-timer.3 capture within 15 second.Quite challenging.Bored of using my hands. *lazy*.Try it out.Quite fun especially with friends. =). Plus it's natural face expression.Think and act.(without consider this and that *shing*).

IMG_5653

IMG_5655
Wondering how people capture until so cute.(I want too!)

IMG_5677
Nice effect. (to cover my eye bag and dark circle =P)

Oh ya!I can't wait for this Friday.My cousin's wedding dinner.It will be fun and enjoy.Another photo post again.*wakakaka*.Stay Tune.

JYJ - A Song Without a Name/Untitled Song.
Listen this song while reading its lyrics.I feel good that JYJ have their own life right now.Read,Listen and you'll understand it.=)



No comments: