Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CNY Trip : Day 6 : 无锡(WuXi) -->ShangHai

03.02.2011.Today is the first day of Chinese New Year.Happy CNY peeps.I can't wait to share the days I'm in ShangHai to my readers.It's quite fun & thanks to Raeshyl & Nicole for some of the photos.The 6th day we went to Pearl Selling shop for tourist, Chang Guang Xi National Urban Wetland Park, National Tea Pot idk what then headed to ShangHai's 城隍庙.Enjoy the photos.

IMG_4589
Early in the morning they still fireworking.@@

IMG_4590
Pearl.

IMG_4591
Shop lot with selling all pearl bracelet,necklace,ring and idk what.

IMG_4593
We aren't paying the money.So we camwhore.

IMG_4594

IMG_4599
Sun is killing me.

IMG_4601
d view.

IMG_4609
Photo with Annie jie jie(sis).She pretty right?

IMG_4625

IMG_4629
With 小金(xiao jing). 

IMG_4631
With Miss Evelyn

IMG_4635
在上海就是看人头。多吧?城隍庙。

IMG_4637
Famous 小笼包.

IMG_4641
I queued 45 minutes just for this.But it worth.

IMG_4643
Everyone is hungry.

DQ page
DQ (Daily Queen).Their ice-cream is nice.The cup one, even you 

combine
Four Points by Sheration.

IMG_4656
Straightly went shopping after throwing luggage in room.

pagee
This is what we bought.Limi girl peach lip balim is awesome.It cure my lips.Previously my lips was dry and bleeding no matter how much water i drink.High chew, damn cheap in China.

IMG_4669
Pity Fat Head.

Shanghai & HangZhou isn't that bad.Whenever people mention China, the first thought will be bad country,bad citizens,dirty etc.But compare 3 years before and now ( I went there 3 years before), they had upgraded and develop well.Not a bad country to visit.Somehow, I wish to work & stay there in the future.

No comments: