Monday, February 14, 2011

First Valentine's Day.

How was your Valentine's Day?Mine was simple,nice and good.Thanks xianxian & Christy's help.*loved*.This is my first Valentine's Day celebration.Weird huh?Yea...I'm weird.I don't ask for anything in my previous relationship.But I think, I need one for Me & Him.Thanks Mr. Hong.
IMG_5074
This Ice-Cream is niceee

IMG_5076
LC face.

And I wanna say, his photography skill damn sucks.Pity me.

IMG_5083
Had our dinner @ Delicious.

IMG_5084
I love this.Idk what name it is.But it's at the first of the pasta list in menu.

IMG_5089
Our rabbit.
Blackie : Hey lady..Would you like to have a date with me?
Redish : hmm?

IMG_5091
I love to capture his face.Like this.

IMG_5092
Feel happy that he love it.

IMG_5094
Told you..His photography skill really tak boleh.

IMG_5098
Special present.He say :"送你一个情侣杯来表达我会去爱你一"杯"子.*touched*

IMG_5102
Changing wallet in front of me.

IMG_5114


Thank you so much.I really don't know how to speak out well.But you always know my heart.Human said that, believe a guy and he'll be with you forever.You prove my decision, the sentences was right.Everyday with you is a Valentine's Day.Don't blame yourself for not being perfect.You're the best ever in my heart.Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: