Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Future?

My future pretty dark right now.
For few days,I keep thinking..........Should i really take Music in future?
Fyi,I failed my grade 8 practical.
Passing mark is 100.But i got 92.
What a hurt for me.
Maybe the examiner is asking me to practice more to get another 8 marks?
Or it means I almost reach the level of grade 8?
When i told my mum about it,she said,consider about other course.Not just Music.
I was stunned.
Thought Music is the one you and I chose and like?
I can't made up my mind.
I can't concentrate doing my revision with this spinning in my mind.
Can anyone of you tell me or advice me?
To retake my grade 8, RM400++ for the exam fee.
300++ for my monthly piano fee.
Should I continue or give up for other things right now?

3 comments:

♥ Yee said...

Continue! but you should consider other course. buy another insurance for yourself. " wan zan D " .. tat y i not taking music course. i felt i cant la, so better consider others course ;D we want do the 万能. hahas

Crystallciious said...

Thanksss...
my parents also worry that i won't success in this field.><
headache.
Anyway,thankss..

RedRidingHong said...

Study i can teach you... :)
I can teach you addmath and math...
But music... i only can mentally supporting you :)
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!
C: