Monday, August 16, 2010

SHUT OFF.

I think everyone of you do agree with me.

I have a bad mouth.Why i say so?Because i do talk without thinking and after awhile you asked me,what I said,my response will be, "HUH?what i said?".To be honest,i really forgot what I said except you remind me again.Is this good or bad?Of course bad.This is the attitude that I can't get to change.This causes a lot of argument among my friends and I.Of course,the one I love.

15th is the worst day ever.Me and him can even argue for a tiny lil things for few times.What for?I did not know.My mood was bad.I couldn't even make up my mind or say something good out of my mouth.WTH is going wrong.My rational thought,toleration are all gone.I do mad even my friend insulting me as what he normally do.WHATS WRONG~!

Bad bad bad bad.

Song : Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl.

No comments: