Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Day of July & First Day of August.

Continuously I went out two days.
I suppose to update my blog on Friday night.
But was too tired.

30.07.2010
Went Mid Valley for Sorcerer's Apprentice 
( the don't know what SAUCE in my previous post.Stab Me.=D)
This movie is nice.
Rate :9.5 out of 10.
Wondering where is the 0.5 rate?
You'll know if you watch this movie.=D




31.07.2010
I purposely wake up in the morning to see the human cutting his hair into bald.
Although i don't mind and respect his decision, but my heart still abit imbalance.
Nevermind.
(Last picture with him and his hair----->Before)

(His hair on floor...------>After)


(new monk in our school *speechless*)

What i like and love not his face thou.(He doesn't look good.ehem =D)
Lepak lepak in carrefour,then we went CC for two hours.
Two family members join us for CC, Huiying and Yao.
Got the news that Christy purposely come back from Kampar for Huiying.
After this two hours,we eat our lunch with Xian.
If we follow the plan,we suppose to go Snowflake.
But Xian and I fall asleep until 6.30pm.
Snowflake plan FAILED. (I WANT SNOWFLAKE)





(xianxian wif her hat)

After fetching Xian's mum to Mid Valley,back to my house to gather up for dinner.
I love when the 'Indian','Wan Gat' and 'Lin Ren' gather up.
After dinner,we decided to watch late night movie,Salt.
Wtf.
Mid Valley,Pavilion,Timesquare,1OI Mall......etc.
All GSC outlet tickets are sold out.wtf.
Our last choice----->Leisure Mall.
Was so freaking excited cuz it is my first and last time to go out so late.
(I'm a Cinderella.Believe it or not)
We reach there half an hour earlier.
Went Wong Kok to have a drink.









whole row~~


Salt movie was awesome.
It keep me guessing and thinking while watching it.
Angelina Jolie damn pretty and sexy.
Love her so much.
Rate : 10/10
When going back,we open window,higher the radio volume,speed up the car in highway.
and screaming like crazy.
First and last time doing this.
Wind beaten on my face was so pain.
But it's better than anything else.
We do this all the way from Leisure Mall back to our area.
Mamak and back home at 3 something.
(I admit that i look SEXY and AWESOME *ehem*)

And guess what,I get shocked twice today.
Once is because of HuiYing.
I didn't realize she get off the car and i heard someone knocking behind the car mirror.
I turn around and i saw her.wtf.
Second time is because of two lady.
they sit beside of the road and Jason off the light
and i get shocked.I thought both of the girls are....you know.>.<
Anyway,I love yesterday night.
It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Day with you all is the best.
Enjoy continuous two day to the max.
Spent last day of July and First day of August with you all.
Thanks for everything.
Huiying,don't be sad.It's not worth it.
Friends and Family is always beside you.
I need to solve problems.
Hope August will be better.

No comments: