Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Earliest Birthday Present 2010

My earliest present this year from my daddy.
What a shock news.
Back from school,Jacy sis said daddy going to buy me a phone as present.
I looking at her with a face-"really a?don't play la"
then Jason said,"don't believe lah." = =
Then i happy jumping around my living room.
3pm,we heading to Sunway Pyramid.
I thought i'm just doing some research and buy it next day.
But my sis told me, if you want, then buy it now. *shocked face*
just within a minute,the phone is mine.
Feel so unbelievable.
Buying phone without daddy there but a card.>.<
This set,everything is white except battery charger.
Too bad car charger is black in colour.T^T.
Still don't know how to function this phone. *LOLS*
Anyone willing to help me?>.<
I love the pouch and handphone strip given.
ALL WHITE IN COLOUR.

Thanks daddy and Jacy sis.
I'll try my best to study.>.<

p.s : Present is just something extra.To be honest,i love present.haha.Just,I don't think i will be celebrating my birthday..Maybe just having lunch and dinner with friends.What to do?Underage.Or hide myself at home,study.........17th birthday only.....not 18th.


No comments: