Saturday, August 14, 2010

❤ 13.08.2010

Brunch with my babe.

Christy and Crystal.Double C

Pro-203,Beginner-103


Winner and Loser

This is what will happen when playing bowling with long nails

FOC

Food for dinner.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤












Photo of The Day :




=============================================================
Although today is Friday the 13th.But i enjoy the day.

Lunch with my babe,dinner with my families and HuiYing.Bowling twice a day.Took photo with my families using my phone and i set it as wallpaper *LOVE IT MUCH*.

Something happened when we tidying our stuff.Miin a.k.a Christy return Jacy sis's ring.That time,i only realize my ring isn't with me.Damn panic.Looking all around the house.But i couldn't find it.I seriously don't know where i misplaced it.OMG.Tears almost flow out.Everyone is helping me finding the ring even Jason's parents *THANKSSS..TOUCHED*.And why i found it.It's kinda ridiculous though.My feeling a.k.a six sense asked to search at where we had our dinner just now and guess what.I really found it on the floor.Thanks those for help me looking for my ring.Sorry to someone =(.I will be more careful.

Thanks for everyone and everything.

Maybe tonight will be the night we gather the Singapore,the India,the Kampar.When will we have fun like today again?One year later?probably.All the best to 3 of you.Love ya.

Tomorrow will be going back to hometown.Boring day again.Oops.Is today.2.33 in the morning.Need to wake up at 7.30am.Sleeping like pig in car again.Wish all the best to MYSJ function tomorrow and for all the performers.

No comments: