Saturday, August 7, 2010

'Dap Dap Hae'

Really kinda 'dap dap hae' for not online for few days.Wanted to update my blog.But my house connection............*GRRRRRR*.This is Malaysia's internet connection.*speechless*
 
Having party at Yumie's house with my friends now.And actually it's her sister's birthday.This generation really speechless.12 year old,wearing high heels,drink beer,dating(couple),listening Korean song,want this and that.Really really blissful having all this at 12 year old.What i had when i'm 12 year old?What i'm doing that time?*Speechless*
 
Tonight will be the night that i cannot upload all my photos to my blog.Am i really addicted blogging?Maybe.Feel uncomfortable without blog.A big shit to myself.

Monday having monthly exam,i haven even study.Add Maths exam without formula paper.*wtf*.How am i going to memorize 6 chapters of formula.*wtf wtf*

Ending here.Going out from this room.Kinda hot sitting inside here.Fresh Air needed.*hehehe*.I NEED MY INTERNET CONNECTION BACK.

No comments: