Monday, May 9, 2011

小肥羊(Xiao Fei Yang)

IMG_8076
Friendly remind : This post about non-halal food.

I realise that not much people know about Xiao Fei Yang this restaurant. Who know this restaurant raise your hands up!! It's a restaurant from China and they open outlet in Malaysia. My family and I fall in love with this restaurant where we ate at 长平(Chang Ping), China two years ago. Its delicious and not expensive. For our bill, the price range always around RM150 - RM200. Their customer service not bad also.

IMG_8077
This is China's style. They sterilized the dishes and wrap it like this. Convenient and hygienic.

IMG_8078

IMG_8079
Reservation? 

IMG_8080
Choose your own meat, vegetables, meatball and all. =D

IMG_8081
We choose Ching Tong. You can choose half spicy half Ching Tong. 

IMG_8083
Damansara & Pudu's address.

IMG_8084
Meat!

IMG_8085
This is how you eat. Don't throw the meat into the pot. You'll never able to find your meat again. Just do it like this, wait for 2-3 minutes.

IMG_8086
Tadahh~~

IMG_8087
Other dishes.

IMG_8088
Their sauce.

IMG_8089
五花肉!What should we call this is English? Five Flower meat?

IMG_8091
I don't know what is this. A bit like dao fu pok. 

IMG_8094
Meatball with meat!

IMG_8095

IMG_8097
Sweating and hot.

cats
My lil brother keep playing with this.

IMG_8100
Not to forget that, they have 3 sauce. My grandma mix the first one with second one.

IMG_8105
Full and suffer with monthly pain.><

IMG_8106
Expensive? RM172+ divide 8 people.

IMG_8107

==================The End===================

Have you ever dream of be the world's top Violist but don't have the chance to learn Violin? *nod head nod head* Here is a chance for you to have 4 Personal Beginner Violin Lessons @ Julliad Music School, Aman Suria with MAD Deal price : RM55 (Original Price : RM170) Please believe me that, music instrument class is expensive.My piano class fees RM290 per month, previous Cello class around RM300+ per month. Grab this opportunity and learn Violin now! Mad Deal of the Day : 4 Personal Beginner Violin Lessons at Julliad Music School, Aman Suria

=====================================

They just finish their Super Show 3 Asia Tour yesterday at Vietnam. Well, I'm Kyu fans. So I'll share Kyu's fancam here. =D But honestly, as a foreigner who don't know Chinese, sing Chinese song is not an easy job. I think he got the feeling of this songs and sing it loud without worry about his pronunciation. Previous fancam, you'll feel that, he is worrying about pronunciation. Well done, Kyu~~ 

And I was watching fancam these two days after their concert end. Walao wehh....shaky fancam, fancam not focus. Headache. I want HD fancam. Is there any? If yes, twitter mention me with the HD fancam thank you!xoxo Hmm..... pening pening kepalanya~~


Last but not least, vote my blog if you like it. I realise its daily vote? Thank you so much for voting and helping. xoxo~

No comments: