Monday, May 30, 2011

Third week.

IMG_8130
Well, I guess I'll just blog once a week?Maybe twice a week?Because assignments making me can't breathe and maybe that I spent my weekends on Super Junior-M. YES! Is Super Junior-M. So, I slept 2 hours this two days. Gonna responsible for my time spending on SJ-M. But it worth!!

I went for Hari Belia in Putrajaya Precinct 3. They sang 9 songs. Songs including Perfection, Super Girl, Destiny, Blue Tomorrow, Henry's solo - Off My Mind, KyuHyun solo - If You Have Heard, RyeWook's - I only care about you, EunHyuk solo - MJ mix song dance, ZhouMi's - 凌晨三点钟. I recorded videos. So no photos for their performance. I'm sorry about that and I got only one camera. I just share YouTube videos here for replacement.

IMG_8578
Everyone is waiting for SJ-M.Some fans queue from 6AM and the show starts on 10PM. Big applause for them. I seriously cannot do this. I'll faint on spot. But it worth to queue that long.

IMG_8579

IMG_8587
The only picture I have.><










All video credit to MYSJ@말레이시아 엘프

Last but not least, I share my 1st artwork here. Well, not that amazing, awesome or whatever stuff. But I feel quite happy when my dad feel unbelievable when he looking at my drawing. Dad, I can draw de larr..Just need some training and proper teaching. I'll work harder to prove that, your money is not wasted!

IMG_8344

Gonna continue my POP UP work. If not I will be sleep at 6AM again and wake up at 8AM. Damn faint.

No comments: