Friday, May 6, 2011

贡茶( Gong Cha )

My cousin recommend me this drink. It's something like Chatime. So I purposely went SS15's outlet for this. SS15's outlet is at  Subang Taylor's College, beside Papparich, a small shop with a small board outside.(Speechless.Bigger board pleaseee.) Their Signature Milk Tea is damn nice. If you say you want only Milk Tea, then i recommend you Chatime. Chatime's Milk Tea is much more better than Gong Cha's. But Gong Cha's Signature Milk Tea taste delicious. You can choose Oolong tea, Green Tea, Black Tea, Melon Tea and top with creamy milk form. I personally dislike cream type of stuff, but then not this. This taste really nice and unique. Now I kinda jealous Subang Taylor's College's student already. They got this outside their college. (Hmmp.xP)

IMG_7986
McD is packed. Even drive thru. Their staff standing outside with umbrella to take order. Damn pity. But their service is good. 

IMG_7989
Like I never eat McD before. But does this picture makes you feel hungry? xD

IMG_7991
Take away & enjoy it in car. They did like McD. Make your drinks stand straight!

IMG_7992

cats1
Milk Tea (Jacy sis's). Honestly, Chatime better. They'll ask you whether how many % sugar you want. Less ice or more ice. =D

cats2
This is super nice! They even got instruction how to drink it. My first impression towards it, fresh, special taste. RM6.9 per cup. 

3
9 of me holding Gong Cha.

For more info of Gong Cha, can like their GongCha Malaysia Facebook or visit their website GongCha .Wow their even got website. I'm not paid for doing this. Just feel that this is really nice beverage and fresh. =D


My latest playlist song - Park Bom(2NE1) - Don't Cry.

=====================================
Normally I do introduce some Mad Deal for you guys because I feel Mad Deal is damn worth it. But then Churp Churp don't have Mad Deal today (Sad). So I just introduce My Honeymoon. 

Free dessert? Be the first 100 lucky winners to comment on My Honeymoon's Facebook and rewarded with free dessert of the week along with DISCOUNT VOUCHERS!

How to win :
1. Click Here! and click 'Like'
2. Look out for updates from My Honeymoon with the hashtag, #myhoneymoon.
3. Pick one My Honeymoon outlet of your choice :
    a. Kepong
    b. 1-U
    c. Puchong IOI
    d. Sunway Pyramid
    e. Kuchai Lama
    f. Kota Damansara
4. Leave a comment on My Honeymoon's Facebook Fanpage with this sentence, "I want to have [insert dessert of the week] at [insert your desired outlets] today. Thank you, My Honeymoon!"

Easy right? Go try it now and enjoy your dessert @ My Honeymoon today! Click Here!

========================================
4
Can view my blog with iPad too!


Like my blog?Vote me!

No comments: