Thursday, May 5, 2011

DiGi WWWOW Awards

IMG_7959 (1)

Have you join the DiGi WWWOW Awards? DiGi WWWOW Awards is the first people's choice Internet awards for Malaysians by Malaysians to pay tribute to ordinary Malaysians who are doing extraordinary things online.Grab the DiGi WWWOW Awards trophy and prizes up to RM5000 now! Submit your blog to DiGi WWWOW and collect your votes
now!

cats
1. Click 'Submit Now!' on your right corner.
2. Theres 16 category for you to choose, But I chose 'Blogger of The Year'
3. Fill in your title, Description and not forget your BLOG LINK!
4. Success and start to collect votes!


Oh ya! Not forget to say that, I just submitted my blog few minutes ago.I'm not an efficient or pretty or extraordinary blogger or a blogger with lotsa readers.But I love my blog and I love to blog.This is the first contest in participate.Vote me, vote me!It might be a motivation for me to blog more and more. =D

4
^^V

Vote for me.XOXO

No comments: