Monday, May 2, 2011

02052011

Date : 02/May 2011
Time : 7AM-4PM
Place : Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam & Klang.

IMG_7803

Well, this is actually a last minute plan. We plan it yesterday around 12AM while we having tea time in the middle of the night, three crazy girl sitting down chit-chat and this plan came up. Quite happy and excited when everyone  follow the plan. We reach there around 730AM and the ticket counter open at 830AM. You really must reach there before 830AM. You might not see a shadow at 730AM but you couldn't imagine the crowd after 830AM. The bikes there is quite less actually. Maybe 100-250 or 300? (I'm kinda bad in estimate things.But i think it's maximum 300.)

IMG_7754
Everyone having breakfast.

IMG_7758
Awww.I want extreme adventure.But I think not here.

IMG_7759
They're ready to snatch tickets!

IMG_7761
Girls! Are You Ready?

IMG_7764
The map. But I think we'll be dead after finishing the green plots.

IMG_7765
Entrance ticket.

IMG_7766

cats

IMG_7772
"Family!!'

Oh ya! There was a gang of Malay. They're quite nice and I think they often go there. Actually I believe people there are quite nice. Because sporty. =D. Jumpa lagi!

IMG_7773

cats1

IMG_7788
Somehow I wish my that is a ribbon. I'll be like Playboy's logo. My head with the ribbon. Not bunny's head with ribbon.

We stopped by and resting. I not enough sleep and almost faint in the middle of the road. So mind you guys, remember to rest before you go for exercise the next morning. I got an small accident when we're heading back to the pondok bike. It was a down hill, and I didn't really fully brake when I'm going down & suddenly, the extreme game's bus came ( It was a L shape corner) and I cannot fully brake. Then I crash into Jason's bike. So unlucky. But then I learn a lesson, slow down when you going down hill.

IMG_7789

cats3
Don't learn this.
Jason : See! I can do this!
Xian : I also can larrr
Xian : I can fly on bike somemore ahh!
Jason : *shock* WOW!

IMG_7798
I forgot how much renting the bike, but for first hour is 5 bucks.After that is 1 bucks per hour.

IMG_7799
As I expected, we were so so tiring after riding up and down the hills so we didn't continue our journey in Red dotted area. I'll be back.

IMG_7800

IMG_7816
So tiring lying inside car while waiting Jacy sis & Jason visiting the rabbit farm.

cats4

IMG_7830
So cute! This rabbit standing eating carrot. I feel like holding it & kiss. 
p/s : If you found the rabbit in this rabbit farm, you can buy it back home with RM35.

cats5
Camwhore & camwhore.

Klang was quite a nice place to eat. Eat seafood, Bak Kut Teh, Yao Yao ice with fried chicken etc. If you plan to go Klang for food, I strongly recommend their Dry Bak Kut Teh. It's quite delicious. 

====================================
Mother's Day is just around the corner. What's your plan with your mum? Celebrate this special day with your mother by bringing your lovely mum to Summit Subang USJ and participate the  " Mom On Facebook" Snapshot Contest now! More information : Mom On Facebook!

No comments: