Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Flash Back

IMG_0001
#01 I think this is our first photo in Changi Airport, Singapore. I wondering how old are we.

Thanks to Miss Raeshyl for making me miss my previous life with her so badly. We both knew each other when we're following a tour to Korea. We both family's relationship already over 10+ years. Time flies. We travel together, family day together, sleep together, shit together and many more.
IMG
#02 I'm not inside this photo. I don't know where am I. But Nicole is here.(Raeshyl's younger sister. The one smiling without one front teeth)

IMG_3876
#03 08 @ Singapore Zoo.

IMG_4601
#04 10-12 years later. The "lovely couple" going to graduate in university & I'm entering college.

Other than this, I share a bit of life that I miss the most with these very very formal photo.

IMG_0008
#01 I miss my Volleyball time during Primary school. Passion towards Volleyball

IMG_0007
#02 Prefect life during primary school with my first best friend - Megan Lim

IMG_0006
#03 Our last picture with the best teacher.

IMG_0009
#04 Form 2 life - Prefect + Assistance class monitor, Ponteng class life.

IMG_0004
#05 Continue my passion towards Volleyball in Form 2. But then I quit this year. Damn regret.

IMG_0002
#06 SPBT life with awesome friends and teacher- Puan Punita (I'm sorry if i spell her name wrong.Correct me.)

IMG_0003
#07 Form 3 with crazy people in d class & my last year with them.

IMG_0005
#08 Continue with a i don't know how to describe's life with new people in Form 4 & 5. Well, they're awesome friend too. Maybe.

IMG_7647
#09 Friends that always beside me, my "family". BFF

IMG_0502
#10 Still not the whole 'family'

Image060
#11 Jacy sis & my cousin sister, Esther. She is always like my older sister.

IMG_3874
#12 With Celestine sis at Alps, Switzerland?

cats
#13 My another family-MYSJ. 
First row : Emily, Acidice, May
Second row : Estee, Eyrans(My dear), Yi Rui
Third row : Karen, Onnie, My "parents- Shirley & Yann.
And a lot more....I'll find a chance a camwhore with them.

Life is beautiful with awesome people around us and it makes me learn how to appreciate things/people around me. Everything changed but our friendship never fade away. I'm looking forward my new life with awesome people. Never give up your life easily. This moment it might be tough, but you'll get unexpected thing after you went thru everything.


The end with my flash back post. Remember to vote me if you like my blog at the right hand sidebar.xoxo.

1 comment:

pOh yEe said...

Pn.Punitha, girl~