Sunday, June 5, 2011

04062011 : Food Trip With Parents

IMG_8805

Parents decided to go for a food trip. Their purpose : don't want us to be too stress on our studies. Aww...so sweet. So I decided to put my work aside and follow them. Well, I don't take photos on food because food is just food. Chinese food with vegetables and all. Nothing special. =) Special is the time we spent with them together.

IMG_8791

To be honest, I dislike going trip with parents because my dad is relaxing type and I wanted to visit every place. But then, still choose to spent time with them because what they want is, every family member gather together. How many time in the future that you guarantee that you have time spenting with them like this together? I cannot promise because everyone have their life and busy working in future.

IMG_8814

We went up to Awana hotel, Genting Highland. Both Nicole and my parents sitting there chatting and planning our future trip while we youngsters camwhore together, chatting about our relationship stuff. xD

IMG_8831

Sky is really beautiful until I feel everything beside me is good. Although weather is hot. Enjoy the hot weather while you put on sunblock. Not bad right? You won't get UV and darker skin tone while you walking on street. Nevermind. Figure Studies just making me insane. 

Who Am I?
Image424
I'm Crystal SookShin.





Have you forgotten me?你遗忘了我吗?

No comments: