Tuesday, June 14, 2011

IMG_9124

I just got my contact lens from Chinkie Candy. It's Nudy Grey. I hope I look okay with this contact lens. She is friendly and with good service. *Thank you so much* Of course, affordable price and C.O.D service in Sunway area. =)

If you're interested, please 'Like' Chinkie Candy ,check availability in the list and order by posting on her wall. =)

IMG_9132

Other than this, today i met a terrified thing after I'm back from college. It happens in shop lots around my house. My sister and I wanted to stop by and buy some food. When we turning in that area, a car behind hon us. We thought our car blocked him so we speed up a lil bit faster. When we reach our destination, the car stop a distance in front of our car. Two Indian man came down. They stand apart like blocking our car from moving out. They show some ID card saying they're people from what sewa beli thingie ( Rent and sell thingie) and asked us to scroll down our mirror. Luckily in the end, we manage to escape this with our method. No matter guys or girls, ladies or gentlemen, PLEASE BE ALERT WHEREVER YOU ARE! Look around you before you get off from car!!

No comments: