Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hey Peeps!

IMG_9249

Hey peeps! Hey my lil bloggie! I just having nearly forget about this about that about my bloggie about my readers. I'm just keep thinking and thinking how am I looking for NAKED PICTURES. Yes. You're right. I'm looking for NAKED POSES PICTURES. Aiya..not for other purpose. Its for my figure studies assignments. Imma good girl and you peeps too! *LOVES*

IMG_9277
I'm learning how to do inking recently. I think this doesn't look alike right? It more look like Kim JunSu (TVXQ). Quite swt about it. Well, I ain't gonna redo it again. Artblock is expensive.T.T

IMG_9280
How about this? Kim Hee Chul *lmao*

IMG_9234
This is what we doing in Figure Studies class. Torturing the idk what it call.

IMG_9236
Mr. Wen Ping.

IMG_9235
Mr. Sean

IMG_9172
What is our similarity in this picture? xD

Weather recently is not that good. Take care, everyone. Don't fall sick (I think this should say it to myself.)

No comments: