Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mad?Clam?

What a nice shock today.
No more explanation.
Thought my luck went up after July ended.
But it wasn't.
I decided absent school until trial exam.

I had a mixed feeling.
I thought everyone around me is the one i can trust.
But obviously no.
Except my flies,who can i trust?
I wasn't mad.
I don't blame.
I clam.
I learnt to be like this.
It doesn't mean i afraid of you.
I believe there is meaning behind this incident.
God will help the one who is right.
(I'm not Christian.)
Maybe someday,you'll be like me.
Or maybe worst.

It's okay.Chill.
Everything will goes fine.
3 months left.
I don't want to know who is right who is wrong.
The truth might hurt me.
Because I believe everyone of you is kind-hearted person.

I never believe I have a good good life.
Just appreciate what I having right now.
My family.
My 'family'.
My 'flies'.
Each and everything in my house.
And the 'pabo'.
It's more than enough.
Loves and cares.

2 comments:

Xiao Yuu said...

yaa~~flies no.1 here..
u really want to absent skul until trial start??
den how was ur family???
do ur dad noe??

Crystallciious said...

My mum know..and she kinda agree also..