Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another Short Post with ♥

IMG_1152

Sorry guys. I quite feel that, now, my every blog post will be my college life. Quite boring right?Again, I want to say that, Time flies. It will be my week 7 on Monday. 7 more weeks to end my year 1 sem 1 in The One Academy. I really enjoy my life at there with my awesome classmates. 

IMG_0244

Tomorrow is going back hometown. Celebrating my grandma's birthday. Meeting my cousins. *Happy Happy* I'll try take lotsa lotsa photo and try my best to update my blog.  you readers.

Introduce you guys a song. This song is nice. I think most of you heard this song before but then don't know the song title. Enjoy ~~~ 



What DSLR to buy? Not super for entry level but not super for pros. *Headache* .Any recommendation from my lovely readers? 

No comments: