Monday, December 6, 2010

See Me Flyyyyyy............

My face is in awful condition.I'll fix it........haha!

Finally I'm back to my blog.Hello my readers.I'd finish 18 papers for my SPM and left 1 which is Seni.*Decide the question on Saturday*.I'm so freaking happy and high.But for a moment,idk what to do..I no need to wear school uniform, AWAY FROM FUCKING SCHOOL RULES, no need to carry my school bag, my school shoe...WE'RE OFFICIALLY GRADUATE! 

"See me fly, I'm proud to fly up high" -Joey Yung

But..............................I cannot see Mr.Hong 5 times per week.I'll miss him like hell.

Nothing to say about this post but to tell that i can throw my books away.Anyone want my books?I can give it FREE but some might charge for half price.(earn a bit mahhhh)..
Email me at CrystalLim_22@hotmail.com

Bag that accompany me for 3-4 years.Byeee..
Transparent pencil box specially for SPM exam..Byeeee.

I can't wait for tomorrow's outing with my girls. Going to post a new post tomorrow. See ya!And good luck for Bio students and aliran sastera's students..=)
(Finish my bullshits................) 


No comments: