Friday, November 26, 2010

Melaka Trip.

Hey guys, it's been a long time I didn't update my blog.
Sorry for neglecting my lil blog and my readers.
I'm having SPM right now and I'm going to blog about yesterday. =)
Enjoy the post.

Dove, the best chocolate ever.
My sister and I fall in love with it few years ago in China.Do try it.


Welcome to Melaka.










A uncle with a hat and smirking.














I love this so much.Without editing.






Special menu making with wood.

My new hat.












The Next Three Days.

This is my day.Actually it's a trip for my sister's earlier celebration.
She is leaving M'sia tomorrow.I'll miss you like shit man.
Fyi, The Next Three Days is fucking boring.
Maybe it's not the type of movie I like.
Melaka is a historical place and it's also a place to shop.
Things sell there is fucking cheaper than KL.Especially those street stall.
I think if i got a chance to go Melaka again, I'll choose weekend.
Jonker Walk/Street is open only at weekend.
Well, it's not important about the destination but who you're going with.

How about your holiday?Whatcha doing or planning?

Happy Holiday to those are not SPM-merss and STPM-mersss

No comments: