Friday, November 19, 2010

19112010

What I update in this post is what's happening around me recently.

1. Finally shopped in Uniqlo on Monday.

2. Gift from Christy.I love this so much.Thanks a lot.
p.s : Wondering is this candy refillable?

3. Guess what movie is this?Yes.This is Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallow.
This is my favorite movie ever.The director of this movie is awesome.
He/she did not change any stories.Not like the previous idk which one.
I love the part where there is Seven Potters.Damn cute & funny.

 4. LOOK!SOMEONE IS WEARING JEANS!Fyi, i dislike wearing jeans.But i did yesterday because i love this UJ jeans i bought on Monday.

5. I learn this from my Daddy.He used to put his salmon sashimi into the wasabi sauce plate.So cute.

SPM just 3 or 4 days away.Gambateh to all my friends.

No comments: