Monday, August 1, 2011

#MRSIMPLE

Hi readers. It's been time I didn't update my blog. I'm ending my sem 1 soon and it'll be hectic week as i'm having most of my final next week and my piano exam clash on my final *OH NO*. Guess what, I'm actually blogging in my class *bad bad bad example (Don't learn it.) I'm currently super exciting about the Mr.Simple - Super Junior 5th album after Bonamana.
Their style is Retro and Vivid. My younger sister put their solo teaser picture as my desktop background. Sharp and nice.
He is getting handsome and charisma. My always love and all.

Next would be the new release MV teaser.




If according the song title - Mr. Simple, then I would hope to be Miss Simple. College life is seriously not easy. I'm totally stressed out with those assignments assignments. Well, it's normal to see people going insane in my college because people named it as "Thousands Of Assignments". Well, actually it's not that horrible. xD

Year 1 Semester 1 is ending. Will I able to pass all my 6 subjects? How are you readers on the other side? Take care readers and thanks for some of you who leave messages in my chat boxes with loves. I got it and sorry for not able to reply 1 by 1. *Lotsa loves*

No comments: