Friday, August 19, 2011

Paintball.

IMG_0737

Aloha to my readers. I'm having my sem break now. I didn't update my blog often because I just lepak around and w/o doing anything special or just staying at home watch dramas. =D. Sem break should be relax right? My OTP result out yesterday evening. So so so panic and luckily I'm not in the list. Now I need to worry that did I really passed all subjects. LOL.

Back to topic. Paintball as known as PAINball. It's really ouch as I got headshot from my friend TWICE! . So lucky that I'm still alive here blogging and sharing everything.

IMG_0760

IMG_0761

IMG_0762

IMG_0763

IMG_0764

IMG_0765

IMG_0773


IMG_0780

IMG_0785
The pro.

IMG_0789
Before dinner - iPad2

IMG_0791
Hubby : umumummmumum.

IMG_0792
This is super SERIOUS blue black. 3 different color of blue black.

IMG_0793
After dinner - iPad2. Feel like advertising iPad2 - Having iPad2 can make your friendship closer.

For me, it's a nice experience especially you got headshot.

2
I GOT MY MR.SIMPLE THIS MORNING. Thanks to MYSJ for the bulk purchase. Well, some of you might ask, why YeSung. Why? Because we sister 3 like him and we bought this album together. =D

No comments: