Thursday, February 4, 2010

Disconnected

p.s. xianxian's boy shirt~it's Rm50..OMG~from Romp

My dad didn't pay for the phone bill for one day
pity me cannot online already
1.50p.m. reach home then sleep until night
it's quite difficult to live without computer nowadays
plus downloading videos
updating myself..long time didn't update myself to SuperJunior 
Disconnected to everything in this world
really blur with everything
skipping school tomorrow and Saturday
yeay~i'll miss my Charisma guy..xD
school is quite boring recently
i failed 4 subjects badly
feel like, my future is full of darkness
not bright at all
really don't know how to face my SPM
thinking the bad way again
"what if i fail my SPM"
but i won't let this happen,of course
the line in my sister's working place is DAMN FAST
download like 100+kb/s
finish 1GB video in 1 hour
feel like overnight here  xD
gonna go right now..back to a place which cannot online..TvT

2 comments:

mk said...

not charisma lahh..
keh lei ma LOL !

Crystallciious said...

said it again i really angry..xD