Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BULLSHIT!

I damn angry and "beh song"
everything you said is correct
and what i said was wrong
if people know me well
they'll just know i dislike to explain
and i don't know how to express myself well
if you still remember what happened last month
i think your memory are too good
not i don't want to explain
is i feel that just let it be and i've no mood to do the explanation
i know you'll feel curious and want to know what happened exactly
i just dislike you and maybe until the state of hate
i respect you as my 선생님
but you cannot just say or do or "beh song" someone if you don't know him/her well
you wrote D for me which i cannot see any reason except this
don't think that everyone likes you because you're funny and good in xxx
yes..maybe for some of them
just like what you said
everyone will change
same as you, you changed too
what i dislike is a D inside my  without any reasonable reason!
and maybe just like what WN said
i shouldn't come to this school at first
the decision i made was wrong
i miss the life in old school
and if i'm not last year for high school
i will probably transfer back to the old school
because this school has nothing good
smktd is well known (as those parents said)
but this school?
-not well  known
-strict like hell
-some teacher are sucks
-discipline love to 'exercise' so much that makes us cannot concentrate in class
except friendship, there's no reason for me to stay and study there.
9 and 1/2 months to take my SPM and leave this school.
CAN'T WAIT~!

p/s : i love mk (credit to mk) [she force me to write it..xD]

No comments: