Friday, February 12, 2010

»11.02.2010«

Bought camera to school today for Kerja Amal
teach those remove student Bahasa Malaysia
the boys are really rude as in their attitude *beh song*

the girl i taught
then camwhore in class

the sleeping beauty and hand of gorilla behind us
when the school ends,cute lil rachel gave my camera a cute pose 
after school,i did some stupid things on my hair
but it actually looks nice
used 4 thick rubber band

as girl grow older, we'll start to make-up,wear nicely and PHOTO EDIT
i tried photo edit today
thanks MK for teaching me and something happened
this photo will tell
i know its ugly and i laugh till almost fall from my chair
she didn't tell me that the buldge can be adjust
i just click.....this is what i look like by not adjusting the size
= =lll
then we have our CNY dinner today
thanks mummy,grandma and auntie for cooking the meal
and thanks dad for spending thousand ringgit in it
thanks for the attendance
 
abalone hide inside the "fat choi" ^v^
p.s : my mum cook it


ignore the fish..grill prawn by my auntie..some "hoi mei" by my grandma
Kyu capture a photo and i think he posted it on his CY or wherever
i love the photo very much
Kyu is the best for me
and today my mind remind me that i'm going to China tomorrow night which is early morning
feel so exited and abit dull
not really ready for the trip
and the whether there minimum 0 celcius and highest 9 celcius
wish me luck

No comments: