Tuesday, February 2, 2010

30.01.2010❤ 31.01.2010 ❤ 01.02.2010

❤ 30.01.2010
Oops..i purposely skip this "big day" in ma blog
30th is my younger brother a.k.a my dad's favorite son's birthday
we sisters bought him a Lego set
which was a original Ferrari product
that cost me 90RM
OMO
but my dad pay for it
it's ok..xD
my mum bought him an ice-cream cake
dad bought him a watch
what a blissful child



❤ 31.01.2010

went sunway shopping with my sisters and hau
just bought one singlet and a pair of shoe that recommend by mikie

bought the same color with her
she gonna kill me tomorrow 
but...friend what..who cares..
i don't mind wearing the same bra or underwear with her
(not sharing..i buying the same..don't get me wrong)
we went Cotton On
we spent about an hour there?
choosing shoe thinking what colour should we buy..xD
then we bought two bucket of BR
i finish up one bucket by myself 
holy shyt..so sweet
but when i feel emo,this ice-cream cheer me up
THANKS TO BR'S ICE-CREAM

then went back home by 6pm
I spent my last day of January with them
somehow i feel that its good to have sisters
because you can share to buy something xD

❤01.02.2010
p.s. my eyes look bigger in this photo
Spent the 1st day of February in Mid Valley with XianXian and my sister
obviously,we went there for shopping
but i can't get anything there
either it's too expensive or i don't like it
then we eat our lunch by 6 something in Sushi Zanmai again
and it's the 1st time that Zanmai is out of Salmon Sashimi
feel so sad about it
then we went Starbucks again..Green Tea latte
it taste so milky
kinda dislike it
while xian reading her "Wimpy Kids",i camwhore again

Photo of the day
the flies



No comments: