Sunday, March 27, 2011

Earth Hour 2011

EH_60_LOGO_JPEG_SMALL

Did you switch off everything just now?Even your computer?Well, I did.(Because I had my dinner outside.) =)..Just a short update because I feel like abandon my blog if I didn't update everyday.Weird huh?

AND

Youtube got something support and remind everyone that today is Earth Hour.I love it very much.

on light

anigif

cats
I was drawing for my enrollment yesterday.Feel headache when facing a blank paper and holding pencil.I didn't draw for 4 months.

IMG_6770
My models.

IMG_6789
Lil Head hiding at book shelf because I'm going to off everything.He scareee.

IMG_6792
I saw this car when I went out for dinner.We got 3 alphabets but this car got only 1.

IMG_6795
Old Town just off some lights and off his Old Town White Coffee for Earth Hour.

IMG_6796
小虎!(xiao hu [Lil Tiger]) New kitten.

IMG_6801
The huge one.

Tomorrow going to meet Andy Lau.Hope I hope I really see him in person.=)



Our Super Pabo made this video.Great job, Super Pabo.Fanmade MV of E.L.F song.Watch it.It's nice.

No comments: