Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super Show 3 - Super Junior The 3rd Asia Tour Live In Malaysia 2011

IMG_6225

I feel like this two days is totally dreaming.Arrival at airport, 140km/h to chase their cars, Concert, Departure at airport.I feel so dreamy that I think they didn't really came to Malaysia.(Actually they did).Time flies too fast, everything just boom in my March life without any preparation done properly.But I had another memorise in March and I learnt how to be a stalker.*LMAO*.Before you start to read my post, I would like to say, it's a long post.If you're not into SUJU that much, you can skip my fanaccount and look at my photos.*Lotsa love*

Date : 18th March 2011
Time : 4.50PM
Place : KL International Airport

RITS's security is very good.They landed at around 4.50PM.We wait until 5.30PM only saw their car passby our car in max speed.5 Persiaran Bus.We only realized they used another VVVVVIP (idk how many V) until we don't even know they are out.Then we quickly get into car and chase them using 140km/h.We only could get to them until we took 2004 exit at MEX.We manage to get them at Carrefour, Sri Petaling's traffic light.We stopped beside Heenim's car.We saw him tired listening songs.Then I think he is not in a good mood, he saw us, a while more, he pull his curtain off.

IMG_6240
Fans at arrival hall.

IMG_6244
Heenim listening songs.

IMG_6247
They've already put everythings up and some fans are queuing 

IMG_6254

IMG_6264
Start to packing.

IMG_6268
Our lovely hand banners.

IMG_6277
Finish packing.Everyone it tired.

Date : 19th March 2011
Time : 1.30PM - 11.30PM
Place : Putra Indoor Stadium, KL International Airport


Because we're giving out free hand banner and everyone surrounding us tightly without space and fresh air.I feel so faint and it keeps raining and drizzling.Everyone were taking umbrella or wearing raincoat.I saw a lot of guys and foreign fans queuing outside stadium.Much more than last year.Good.It'll balance.(LMAO).When entering stadium, I didn't look at the time.So I think they start around 6.30PM - 7PM because I was so tired and sweating and settle down my things at seat and also looking at 99.99% perfect of sapphire blue sea. Fan Chant was not bad.But E.L.Fs should add oil to do it better.YeSung's solo and Bonamana fan chant is the best!Malaysia E.L.F hwaiting!99.99% perfect of sapphire blue sea.

Opening first song is Sorry Sorry (Remix ver.).While they everyone knee on floor during Sorry Sorry, Si Won tie his shoe lace.*laughing loud*.Thru out the concert, Si Won, Sung Min, Dong Hae gave a lots of fan service to VIP area.Fans in VIP keep giving them camera to camwhore with them.Si Won is our gentlemen, he trying to take all the camera one by one but he couldn't.AND Si Won fans, next time prepare something like Jesus things for Si Won.He caught a t-shirt then he throw back, second time,the t-shirt with him again, he saw 十字架 at the back, he straightly wear it on spot.*speechless* *LMAO*.One part of their video is about KangIn.I realize I miss him so so much.I cried when I saw his shadow appear beside them.AWWW.For their solos, Lee Teuk sing kiss goodbye perfectly.EunHae dancing solo together with hot girls.KyuHyun's solo is the best!(of course.I'm Kyu biases).Other than that, Henry's solo is like we're watching Justin Bieber's concert.It's so perfect and with lotsa feels.He is just a cute guy.Zhou Mi's solo kinda sexy.I got "sot" by his eyes *electric current*.When YeSung solo, everyone was shouting at first, then we quietly sing along with him.He was so cute that he is listening whether fans is following him.Around 1st chorus, he knew fans were following, he smiled and give us mic to sing 2nd chorus.While I was eye searching Mr.Cho during Cooking! Cooking!, I saw him bullying a mushroom(EunHyuk),Mushroom fell down,then ask Kyu to help him,but Kyu rejected and kick him then went off.(This is Mr. Cho Kyu Hyun)


Last ment, 10 members walk around the stage to say goodbye.E.L.Fs realize Heenim not in the queue, then everyone shout :"Kim Hee Chul Kim Hee Chul...." for about how many times,then only he appears and say his words.Then Henry,Zhou Mi,TRAX's JungMo came out too.He is a handsome guy~~Henry & Donghae is promoting twitter.And, Lee Sung Min got a present from and E.L.F.He thought that is his present but then he turn around behind, he saw HyukJae's name.He running towards HyukJae and give him.Kind Sung Min.Wonder boy as our encore song.KyuHyun came my area (L5), then he took out 3 balls that they had throw out in .He sign on it then throw to L1, VIP, Rock Pitt B2.I have always no RP with Cho Kyu Hyun.

When everything over, members leaving stage, Hyuk Hae YeSung Henry were doing the thumb to praise E.L.Fs.from L zone to U zone to Rock Pitt.Members leave at around 10pm heading to KLIA as their flight is 11.30pm back to Incheon.We got them when passing Dengkil's toll.They reach airport around 10.30++pm then from gate 3 to VIP lounge with a lots of strong body guards.They look extremely tired.Around 11.20pm, they passed the kastam.Heenim's mood quite good and Mr. Cho watching some drama or movie with his iPad while chatting with Henry I think.

Back home at 1am.I was so "semangat" and drafting my blog.(as you seen above).Quite messy.But 10 members I just focus on Kyu.(HAHAHAHA).I couldn't see much things in concert this year.Last year is better.Members is more active than this year.Hope SS4 will be better.E.L.Fs can rest now and wait for thir 5th album and Super Show 4!Hwaiting!Enjoy my photos below and please don't credit out my photos.Please understand other people's difficulties on taking photos.Thank you.(Lotsa Loves.)






IMG_6283
Raining.

IMG_6286
queuing for MYSJ free hand banners.

IMG_6300

IMG_6304
Our banner.1st,3rd,5th.

IMG_6309
Me with Sapphire Blue Sea

IMG_6311
Sapphire Blue Sea in Malaysia.

IMG_6312
Sapphire Blue Sea in Rock Pitt.

IMG_6317
Opening.

IMG_6321

IMG_6335
TRAX's Jung Mo & HEENIM

IMG_6352
Idk which fan plan.But niceee.

IMG_6367
Teuk Academy.

IMG_6368
The look of Prince of Dubai.

IMG_6375
有爱~~~~~~

IMG_6379

IMG_6383
Super Sung~

IMG_6391
The handsome guy

IMG_6394
Min took a rabbit.

IMG_6395
He show it to Dong.

IMG_6396
Evidence of Hae picking towel from VIP area.

IMG_6397
Look at Si Won. 

IMG_6398
Evidence of bullying idk who.

IMG_6400
Heenim is here.

IMG_6406
HEENIM

IMG_6409
Hyuk Min Teuk.Then Dong on it.I not enough time to snap Hee on Dong.Poor 3 of them.

IMG_6411
Lee Sung Min, the guitarist.

IMG_6416
Kim Ryeo Wook! Kim Ryeo Wook! Chinese version.



IMG_6423
Sexy Hyuk.WOW

IMG_6429
Kiss Goodbye.


Fancam from fans.

IMG_6431
"Ma" Si Won.

IMG_6437
Henry Bieber.


Listen to the fan.Just nicee.

IMG_6442
Sexy Min.

IMG_6449
Hyuk.
迷之音:Emily,这算赫囧照?


Zhou Mi is dancing Elva's song.

IMG_6455

IMG_6459
This is the reason why "Ma" Si Won.

IMG_6471
Tok Tok Tok.

IMG_6472
大爱

IMG_6473
Kyu & Sung

IMG_6476
Emily,敏囧照

IMG_6480

IMG_6487
Evidence Min camwhore using fan's camera in VIP area.

IMG_6489

IMG_6495
Shake It Up.
Emily, look at Yesung and Hyukie

IMG_6503

IMG_6504
Emily,各式各样的pose..你就凭空想象之后就变囧了

IMG_6506

IMG_6507
李兔敏囧图2

IMG_6513

IMG_6521
Pretty Handsome Charisma

IMG_6527
You always want me to see your side face.

IMG_6529

IMG_6530
Your back.

IMG_6532
KangIn!!!!



IMG_6536

IMG_6540

IMG_6544

IMG_6545

IMG_6552
YeSung - It Has To Be You solo.


He was happy that Malaysia E.L.Fs is singing along.Great job, Malaysia E.L.Fs.

IMG_6553
Our fan support for YeSung.

IMG_6555
Emily, Si Won.

IMG_6568

IMG_6571
圭抓头 头痒(Kyu's head itchy)

IMG_6572
Charisma



IMG_6583
Everyone is moving around.But Kyu standing there.

IMG_6584
Mushroom Hyuk is behind him.

IMG_6586
Maknae Kyu is bullying Hyuk.Kicking him.

IMG_6587
And he went off happily without helping Hyuk.


Actually Kyu did.But in the end, he gave up.

IMG_6591
Throwing balls.

IMG_6593
Hat and flurry neck thingie from fans.

IMG_6595
Showing his big hand with long fingers.

IMG_6596
Kyu.

IMG_6598
More Kyu.

IMG_6599
Stupid dialog create from me.
Kyu : What were you laughing?my arm just itchy.
Sung : Nothing *hehehe* just laughing *hehehe* *hahaha*

IMG_6601
Hae camwhore using fan's camera in VIP area.

IMG_6603
Shake hands with fans.

IMG_6607

IMG_6609
Kyu kacao TRAX's Jung Mo.(He is handsome)



IMG_6612

IMG_6614
They thumb up for L zone then U zone then Rock Pitt.

IMG_6615
On their way to airport.We passed by their car.

IMG_6619
Teuk Min Wook Hee and Kyu at back.They looks tired.

IMG_6620
Blur Kyu.

IMG_6624
Teuk with Min beside.

IMG_6625
Our hee hee

IMG_6629
Zhou Mi

The end of my 2 days stalker post.As you saw, I curl my hair for the boys.Well, i don't know why.I love to curl my hair recently and now I have to do repair it.(Curl or straight?).Kyu gimme see his big ass than his face *sad*.But I'm happy with the sapphire blue sea and some fan chant.Still sad that our hand banner plan totally failed.Sorry boys.I lost 2 RM386 ticket and RM100 today.I don't know which fucker took it.Well, money, just let it go.破财挡灾.Sorry to Super Pabo again.>_<.I just be careful of my belongings next time.

IMG_6231

Don't forget to click my advertisement ya.=)

AND..Thanks my sister, Jacy for speeding so much."san fu sai"

No comments: