Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nervous.Worry.Tension.Pray.

Image
I accidentally found this photo.(Actually not found my me,but Mikie).I look quite adorable,pretty.(Sorry that I praise myself =P I love myself ).I think this photo was taken at GuiLin's,China airport last year.

Back to topic.
I really damn worry about this Saturday's concert.
You might think I'm silly that concert what and why I should worry about.Shouldn't I enjoy it?
But for me, maybe nope.
I worry that Saturday might rain heavily.

spblue1sn8
I worry that Sapphire Blue Sea might not success.

I worry that everyone forgot about fan chant.(because last year's fan chant phailed)
p.s :Just listen..Don't watch..You'll faint..>_<
I worry that our fan support plan might have some problem occur.
I feel that there's something we left out.(oh gosh..please don't.)
E.L.F. remember our slogan?Only Blue, No Colourful.Use this on those who're selling colourful glowstick and shoo them off.
I wish we could give them a wonderful concert like last year's Shining Star.
I'm really tension, nervous and all.
I just need to pray hard for 319 that everything will be smooth.
And after 319, SPM result is coming out.
GG.com >_<

No comments: