Saturday, April 23, 2011

22042011

Dear readers,

Happy One Anniversary to Mr. Hong & Me.He fetch me out to Pyramid & we spent our day there.(Thanks to Jacy sis & her bf too!)..Half day sitting in Garden restaurant building our "son" and half day doing my shopping, movie.Meet up my 'family' after we had our dinner.I seriously miss all of us gather like this.But when in the future?Been antisocial for 4 months++ at home (Finally I found the word! - Antisocial - -ll ), feel so tiring & exhausted when sitting here, blogging.You feel kinda cacat with my words/sentences right?Yeaa....because I didn't update often.So, already cacat.Forgive my cacat-ness and continue my post below. =D

preparation
Lil Head helping me!

IMG_7342
My gift to him.Nice?I'm satisfy with it.

IMG_7344
Newbie on the road.

IMG_7327
Oh ya!My offer letter! *Moods up*


cats
GaemGyu's twitter update makes my moods up up up to the sky!

IMG_7351
Garden.

IMG_7352
Example of teenagers nowadays.(including me.*shy*)

IMG_7360
C?

IMG_7365
Beard?

IMG_7362
"Artistic" photo 

food

IMG_7378
Making son.(Sounds so wrong.><)

IMG_7383
Handsome papa with handsome son.=)

IMG_7384
~!

IMG_7394
We were rushing for our movie.People using weird eye-sight looking at me taking photo with two cups of Chatime.(I don't really mind because I really  Chatime.)

IMG_7396
This movie is damn cute & nice! 4.5/5 rating.

IMG_7397
I accidentally order this and I'll insomnia tonight.(Singing Insomnia T.T)

IMG_7403
It's not an expensive or luxury present.But it's something that from your bottom of your heart.I love you, sweetheart.

Thank you for everything.You tried your best to fulfill what I asked for.You gave your warm heart to me.What else can I still ask from you?I'm loved.I'm blissful.I'm happy.I'm obsessed.You make me feel like I'm your princess.You've made it that you'll prove that it wasn't a curse that I believed. We'll work a better relationship to achieve 2 years, 5 years etc.I  you.


F(x) - Pinocchio(Danger) @ Music Bank Ep 600.
F(x) improved A LOT!If you like them since their debut-LaChaTa, you'll notice.(I mad love Sulli Onnie's shoe T.T)


TVXQ-Rising Sun + Why?(Keep Your Head Down) @ KBS Music Bank EP. 600
My tears flowing out when the opening of Rising Sun.I crazy about TVXQ during Rising Sun this song.YunHo, ChangMin, you both have same feelings as me?Heartache, upset, memories, happiness, glory etc.

==========================================
MAD DEAL! RM18 for 2 hours of Glamorous Kawaii Doll Eye Make Up @ Michito TCM Beauty Academy @ Bayan Lepas, Penang.(Sad =(..Penang.....>< )Be awarded with every purchase!What you waiting for?! Mad Deal of Glamorous Kawaii Doll Eye Make Up!!

AND!

ChurpChurp really makes me feel like winning the iPad 2, BB Bold 3, iPod Touch. Attractive prizes huh?Join us now and speed with us to win the prize away! The Great ChurpChurp Race!

==========================================
Finish updating my blog.Hope you guys enjoy my update & enjoy your weekend.xoxo.