Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lovely Days, Lovely Peoples.

I've been abandon my blog for few days.Well, few days already consider as abandon.(hehehe..So you can imagine how efficient I am =D ). I had register in The One Academy for Diploma in Multimedia Design course. (Say Hi to me when you see me =D ).I'd also complete entry test and drawing.Well, now i'm praying for the letter not calls from them.

Date : 07.04.2011 (Thursday)
Time : 7.30PM
Venue : Ho Ho Steamboat @ Sri Petaling.

Continue our outing on result day, we miss outing together always.Hope our friendship will last long. 

p.s :// Our next plan.Please make it success.

IMG_7003

IMG_7006

IMG_7005


Date : 09.04.2011 (Saturday)
Time : 230PM
Venue : Estee's House

We meet the guys & pabos at 230PM.We suppose to meet them in the morning.But due to some reason, we absent. *sad*(We'll try to support you guys in 429 hwaiting!). Had fun during the interview and dinner. =)

p.s :// Some photos is taken by a lame person.Thanks anyway.=D

cats

cats`1

IMG_7026

IMG_7028
Behind the scene 

IMG_7031
Pabo Jean told me that, the video cam panic. - -'''

IMG_7032
Behind the scene no.2

IMG_7045
I love pool/snooker.

IMG_7057

IMG_7046
Not interested in pool/snooker's Pabo chatting at another side.

IMG_7063
Chong(Insect) Ming couple.Killing each other.Joel help Ming to kill Chong so that in the end, Joel+Ming.

Untitled
This idea suddenly pop out my mind after the TV2 interview. Great huh?

IMG_7067
Lotsa menus.
Right side : Hands off.I want to take pics for blogging.
Left side : Peoples waiting for the menu lahhh.
Right side : *stare*

IMG_7068
Foursquare, twitter, facebook, chit-chat, menu.

IMG_7070
My dinner.

IMG_7072
Me : Cont. Mirror Mirror Music Core comeback.
Jacy sis : *stare at camera*

IMG_7073
After dinner.

IMG_7076

As I mentioned : 4 MINUTE - Mirror Mirror Comeback Stage @ Music Core

=============== THE END ===============

Have you sign up ChurpChurp?ChurpChurp, sister company of Nuffnang.Sign up and earn extra pocket money today by using twitter!Don't waste your time on Twitter & Facebook chatting.SIGN UP NOW!


No comments: