Thursday, April 28, 2011

27042011

IMG_7520

It's last week of April. Did you fully spent your time in April? Well, I just came back from Pavilion, watched A Chinese Ghost Story. Not a bad movie. Movie that full of emotions and touching love story. Liu YiFei ,Louis Koo = Pretty + Handsome!!! But then I dislike the cute guy inside. The guy that replaced Leslie Cheung.  I'm going to search for Leslie Cheung's version.Anyone have any idea where to look for it? I can't wait to attend this Friday's Kpop Dance Cover Competition @ I-City. I'll bring huge board to support my friends. (Well, actually not that huge or big =D ). Kpop Dance Cover Competition @ Facebook Event

ghost-poster-top1

IMG_7545
We got same shirt!Uniqlo's franche lippée! (Bought in ShangHai.)


MYSJ Teaser for ELF & Kpop Cover in TV2's In-Trend. 07/May (Sat), 3.30PM!!


After School - Shampoo (샴푸)

====================================
i) MAD deal is awesome! They had another discount again for hair! Schwarzkopf Hair Treatment + Wash + Blow at ONLY RM 19.90 (Original price : RM130) @ M9 Hair Saloon, Dataran Sunway! MAD DEAL @ M9 Hair Saloon!

ii) MAD deal for Penang peeps! RM 48 (Original Price : RM304) for Herbal Bath Massage + TCM Herbal Soup + Blood Test + Personal Health Consultation @ Michito Beauty, Penang.Care about your health with traditional spa! MAD DEAL @ Michito Beauty!

No comments: