Saturday, April 16, 2011

Short Update.

Blogging mood is up.Well, just wanna keep my blog update.I'm waiting my offer letter from TOA.It's been a week.I don't know whether they accept me as their student .Worst to worst, maybe I need a back up plan.
IMG_7209

I went out yesterday to town, get present for my boyfie.Unfortunately, I didn't buy what my heart want me to buy.But I think, he'll love the one I'm preparing.*Confident* Everyone do prepare present for anniversary right?So, no need to hide.One thing tht fml is, my mood was down because I forgot to bring my camera along and I cannot update my blog.*sad* But Chatime cheers me up.*Love it.*

IMG_7205
Guess what.My sis bought this pen & I love it.So cute.But I prefer make it myself.I can decorate whatever I like on it.

IMG_7214
Accidentally capture this photo.Quite nice + lil bit edit.Although quite emo.But I just like this kind of picture.





Big Bang's comeback stage and song, Tonight. *Thumbs up*. I've addicted to this song recently.I realize their comeback stage is quite unique.I love their mic stand glowed that part.View it.Never regret. =D

Untitled1
This fellow makes me worry about him for one whole week.He involve in an minor accident.(Reason, you can google the serious accident 4 years ago) Until 13th Apr early morning, he updated his twitter saying he is fine. (His tweet saying, How are you?I'm fine.)I was excited in the mean time I feel relief.Mr Cho, you want me to learn Japanese while I haven't master my Korean?*faint*

Oh ya! If I'm not mistaken, MYSJ last week's interview will be on TV2 tomorrow! I don't know what time, the programme named In-Trend. =D
=============== THE END, XOXO ===============

Ladies, heres some MAD DEAL for you girls.Pay RM38 instead of RM200 for Classic Manicure + Spa Pedicure + Soothing Gel Feet Soak etc... + HALF PRICE ON HARMONY GELISH @ Nail Salon, Dataran Menteri.What you waiting for? Click Here! 

No comments: