Sunday, June 27, 2010

Big Girls Don't Cry


Okay...my blog is getting dead
planning to start study now
20 weeks left for SPM
3 month left for trial 
and everything is blank in my mind.

22.06.2010
Two months together 
he gave me this ring.
thanks you B.
your wish is equally to mine.
Happy two month anniversary.<3

26.06.2010
I feel sad.
because my friend got BEAST showcase free tickets.
but i can't make it due to some reasons.
so i just gave up.
keep tellin myself.>>not Kyuhyun.not Kyuhyun.not important.. *swt*
woke up at 1 something.
my mum woke me up and tell me that my dad waiting me to get ready for an hour.
gosh.so guilty cuz i'm still sleeping.
then they fetch me to UCSI to ask about my future study there.
the fees is damn expensive.90k+ for 4 years.
now what i need to do is study and get at least 5 credits.
after tuition, i went out with Christy.
we wanted to go to her new house after dinner.
but we ended up by going A&W,PJ.
Xian scared me while we going PJ.
she drove kinda fast.
from far, we saw the bus is moving.
but when we getting close, the bus suddenly stop.
WTF.
luckily she manage to brake fast and early.
we almost bang into the bus in a few CM.= ='''
stupid bus driver.no license one.
stop in the middle of the road.

others, let the picture do the talking.

Love this.Natural is the best.

It's a carrot.




Hot air balloon

Emo Xian Xian
*love this pix*

Gloria miss the banana boat from A&W


*thumb up*

*thumb up*

waffer yang banjir.


wish i never grow up.

The A&W that crowded.
It's beside Amcrop Mall, PJ
A&W....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bye~~~~

No comments: