Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Papa Day 2010


Everyone will be curious and feeling weird why i keep updating blog.
because many things to blog.
feel like sharing.
and of course.nothing to do.> <
no people date me. *cry*

=finish bullshiting.=
today is Papa day *everyone know this*
but our celebration postpone to next week due to Jacy sis's final exam.
we sisters decided to buy him a card.
a card that full of our wishes,things we wanted to say and of course loves.
Father's Day brings him luck.
He kena lottery!!!!RM1,800.
congrats Daddy.
his mood light up after receiving the cards.
and hope he'll be more happy and lil bit touch after reading it.

you're the caring and lovely daddy in this world.
of course i'm afraid of you too.
unfortunately, i always give you disappointment.
i feel bad about it.
I hope, someday i'll make you feel proud of me.
I'm waiting for that day to come.
Love you Daddy. 
decoration by me ,sponsor by me and celestine sis
*i did this so hard.the bling bling so big and bling > <*

HOPE DADDY LIKE THIS~!

No comments: