Monday, June 28, 2010

My Water Moments.

Somehow, i wish i own a waterproof camera.
It won't be a problem when i enter water area and enjoy with friends.
We don't need to trouble our friend like~
"Hey, help me take photo only get in water ya!!!"
just like this. (below...)
my sister sitting there..waiting me to get inside water.
pity her sitting there taking photo for me.
if i own a waterproof camera, you'll see my expression inside the water.
the expression of suffering from cold water. * freezing*
just taking picture from land area.
Gloria swam pass.

The latest Sony camera DSC-TX5.
the World Slimmest Waterproof Camera.
Waterproof up to 3 METERS IN WATER UP TO 60 MINUTES!!!!
other than waterproof function, shock-proof, temperature-proof and dust-proof~~!!!
It's 10.2 Megapixel and 4x zoom.
how great it is~!!
you can choose up to 5 colours that is green,pink,red,black and silver~!
i wish.....i own this waterproof camera..
Sunway Lagoon trip won't be a problem for me anymore....!!
Pinky Sony DSC-TX5

1 comment:

pOh yEe said...

my aunty bought the sony camera!