Saturday, October 9, 2010

Family Day ♥ Happy Birthday Celest Sis.

Outfit of the day.

I wore quite simple as I stay at home study for don't know how many weeks.I forgot how i should wear to look pretty and nice.Well, simple is a good thing thou. =).

My younger sister's birthday.Happy Birthday, sis.We used to fight and fought when we were young.But sisters, forever sisters.We are like a real sisters now. =).Our whole family celebrate with her in Mid Valley Megamall.It's quite special thou.We had our dinner at Sushi Zanmai, her favorite sushi.Then we watch movie together. Detective Dee.It's been a long time we didn't watch movie with our parents.We always go to the cinema when we were young.At least once a week.As Malaysia maju, my dad is getting more busy.As my mum gave birth to my fourth sister and younger brother, my dad have to earn more money.Parents is the best. =).

My dad bought us cosmetics.For 6 item, it cost us RM170.Oh my gosh.I think my dad get shocked too.Nevermind.We'll use it wisely as you always remind us to take care our skin.I'll remember. =)





I bite the packet because my left hand taking my phone and pouch,another hand is unzipping my bag and my sister took this.

This movie is nice!I like Lee Bing Bing and Andy Lau.
I just love action movie. =)
Rating : 4.5/5


Choco Mud.My favorite cake in Secret Recipe.


1. Biore Wipe (Travel Packet)
2. Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner BK920
3. Maybelline new Water Shine Pure Lip stick 
4. Maybelline Magnum Volume Express
5. Maybelline Ange Fit Perfect Concealer
6. Majolica Majorca Ultra Long Lashes BK999

Watsons is the best place for me to shop.

Clearer Picture.

Goodbye to my first mascara that I bought with my own saving.
Maybelline Volume Express waterproof.

Thanks for accompany me for more than one year.

Welcome, my baby.

I recommend a online radio for you guys.Seoul FM.http://seoul.fm/.I almost listen it from morning until late night.It's a Korean online radio.Specially recommend kpop freak like me. =).Thanks yao for recommend this radio for me.

Trial is ending soon.I can't wait to go out with my girls next week.Stay tune for my post. =)

Hope you guys enjoy the post.Ciaozz...~~~


1 comment:

RedRidingHong said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
my sexy dear.. :)