Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ladies Outing ♥



Bubble tea. =)

Compare which one is thicker.



Me and Mikie


Mikie looking "somewhere".*ehem*

Both crazy for JYJ.


My long leg.Love my leg the most.But kinda fat..>__<







Dinner time is time for us to check what we bought,money left,camwhore time.






My dinner.




Took few photos today.We busying looking and wondering around.
Tried to make up today.
I'm a make up virgin.Idk how to make up.Please don't laugh at me.
I'll try make up better next time.
Farenheit 88.Nice shopping mall.Waiting shops inside to open.

Happy Birthday to YaoYao who are in Thailand right now.

Xian's birthday 1 hour 15 mins more.Happy Birthday XianXian.
We won't dump anyone of you on your birthday.
Because I know the feelings of getting ignored.
Don't worry,friend.=)

Enjoy the post~

No comments: