Monday, October 18, 2010

171010 ♥ JYJ Showcase


Went JYJ showcase yesterday.
Before that, we didn't even think of going.
Why?Because we're broke and its just a showcase.Not worth.
1.30pm,we heading to Stadium Negara as the ticket written that showcase start at 2pm.
Bought tickets over there.Guess what.
This is the ticket that I paid for 50 bucks.
The showcase delayed for an hour.Idk why.
They checked our bag one by one even its raining cats and dogs outside.wtf.
Fans are standing under the rain,they still continue checking bag.
And you're right.I'm half wet.wtf.*speechless*
The showcase about half an hour?45 minutes?
It's quite not worth for those who paid few hundred bucks.
But luckily i get the 50 bucks ticket. =)
Being a student is the best.

Can you see them? stretching their body over there.

The red sea.





My first love.





YuChun's English damn fluent.


Some photos are not clear,idk why.
I didn't even get high or excited but holding the camera tightly.
I was very very very cool sitting there.
3 years.I know them since i'm form 2.
The first concert i went is TVXQ's concert.
My first love,JaeJoong...=)

After the showcase,went Midvalley.
Rachel,Mikie and I was in Mid Valley in the same time.
Texing with Mikie when I reach carpark.
Last sentences for her : "Always Keep The Faith"
When I walking in Mid Valley,I saw her bag,her walking style,her fashion style.
I pulled her bag behind.She shocked for ard 5 mins.*LMAO*
So damn funny,her face.hahaha.
Mikie,see...we got fate.
Acc Miin shopping.

Memorable,Wonderful Sunday.
Wondering how to upload video and how to edit a video.*looking at sky*

Enjoy the post,readers.

JYJ-Be The One.




No comments: