Friday, October 22, 2010

Half Anniversary ♥


Happy Half Anniversary to Mr. Hong and Me.
Simple celebration with him in Mid Valley.
Actually he wanted to buy clothes for Graduation Ceremony.
Thanks Jacy sis. =)
 6 people came and join us.
They said they want to become spotlight. =)

Mr. Hong and I watched The Other Guys.
After movie,We walk around looking for formal shirt.

Jusco like terbalik after the Member day on Wednesday and Thursday.
My lesson is,Never go to Jusco the day after Member Day.
The promoter over there like exhausted until don't want to serve people.
Then we went F.O.S.
RM96 bought pants and shirt.Cheap sia.
F.O.S is the best.


The movie quite okay,funny and also lame.HAHA.
Rating : 3.5/5.

I was so surprise.
Mr. Hong said he wanted to get me a monthsary present.
I forgot that he mention about this before.
He said that he want to go washroom.
We waiting for a long time,he didn't come back.
Damn worry and panic.
Then he back with a Hello Kitty cotton candy.
Happy.Thanks,Sweetheart.
See the pose.

VIVIAN.................









My favourite.


Koon Mun cried that Mr. Hong dumped him.

Uncle drinking Chinese tea.

Spotlights.

Hello Kitty cotton candy


Big bow sweater hat?(IDK what is this thing)

Thanks for everything that you gave me.
You might not the perfect one.
But you're the only one for me.
You cure my broken heart.
You gave everything to me.
You bring hopes and life to me.
Life would be dark and dull without you being with me.
Thanks.I love you.
Happy Six Monthsary,sweetheart.

No comments: