Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Friends

Friends are full of tolerance.But don't over tolerate because they'll move on when you one step back.

Friends needs more communication.Two people meet each other coincidently.It's impossible that you know what she/he think and what she/he want in that friendship.Everyone need and ask for different thing in friendship.Some need loves, attention, best friend etc.

I very envy those who are best ever friend.Like the both bloggers - Chuckei and Daphne.Because I feel like i don't have one who can really talk to me and chat with me.But I have a bunch who are always with me whenever i need them and because of this, neverever envy again.

For me,friend,they won't count for small lil things and i told myself,once i get my car and license,if my friend want me to become driver,i would be glad to do that.Purposely fetch them to one place buy stuff, meet up someone etc.Small lil things can cheer and make your friend more convenient,why not?

Peoples always need something that you have but others don't have it so that they can jealous.But I think that everyone use the same thing with me, I feel happy with it especially my best friends.Same phone, same MP3, same wallet, same shoe etc etc.Thats why i always recommend when i buy or get something new.

Friends are use to insult and making jokes.Sometimes you're angry about their insult because it might feel hurt.But after that, you'll forget what they joke and insult about.But in their position,they're just joking.So i'll keep quiet and let the insult over. =)

Ignore those betrayer and the one who being fake beside you.Live happily is more important than angry and being sad.Let them know you can live without them.You know who are the one who important.You know who treat you well.You know who will be beside you when you need them.So, why care?

I know some of you view this you might say that, wow...you know how to think like this.you know how to appreciate your friends.Yes.I know cause of my girls, my 'family', one incident and one fact-I'm getting older. =(.

I would like to apologize if i did something wrong or something annoying towards my girls, 'family' and my friendss...........I'll try try try try to communicate and understand you guys more.I didn't know how to communicate,tolerate and more.I'm a suck friend ever.I might not be what I wrote here.Thanks that you guys still stay with me.Appreciate everything you guys did. =) .Ermmmmmm......friend?

I'm bad in expressing myself.So hope readers won't be blur.Sorry >___<.I need god bless for my Chemist paper 3 tomorrow.Good Luck for everyone.7 days left for trial.

1 comment:

pOh yEe said...

ya..I'm also envy the both of them.. chuckei and daphne.. hw could them as close as sister..everything can tell each other. I hope i have a sis too =(