Sunday, December 27, 2009

Addicted



Recently really addicted to a online game-Fun City On Web
keep on playing through facebook
keep on up level and doing mission
mission that repeating
but seriously,going in cyber cafe with a gang of friends that playing a same online game is fun!!!
i celebrate my X'mas day like this
and so do my friends
it's first time i'm that addicted to a game
because before that i used to feel that gaming is waste of time and really don't know what and why yourself playing and there's no reason
but i'm doing it now
stupid~!=='''
now it's 4:05am in the morning
and except for yesterday
i used to sleep in this time
and i feel that
alcohol makes me sleep very comfortable and won't awake suddenly

I want to go to mid valley!!!!
i wanted to buy a ring!!
love it so much and it's not costy
since i'm bankrap
but no one willing to fetch me and accompany me
there's many movie i would like to watch
but tomorrow is a last day for me to go out whole day
i don't want to waste this chance
because started from next monday until 30th
i will be tuition from 10am-3pm
oh my god...this is tough and boring
and i only have time after 3pm
what to do with the half day left? *sigh*2*
finally i feel tired and sleepy now
it's time for me to go to bed now *yawn*
goodnight

No comments: