Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The End

it will be a dry,no soul post
I'm a troublemaker
and i knew that everyone dislike my attitude and so on
even my dear also started to hates me
i can't really express myself well
but i really totally speechless
i really want to know what happened
expect the way i talk is too over
maybe it's the end of the relationship
since he said like that
and i really stunned when i got the message
what i feel was heartache,heart pain
and second one is control my tears not to fall again
i feel that i got a curse on me
my every relationship sure won't over 7 months
and it's the 7th month now
maybe after this relationship
i won't get into any relationship again
because it hurts
i can't accept these hurts and pain
or maybe i should disappear from the gang
or appear less
i seriously don't know what to do now
i wanted to say "sorry"
but i swallow it without any reason
i regret that i swallow it
really really really very pain
i really don't know should say it out to my friends 
but my final decision was keep it inside my heart
find a quiet place and cry alone
don't make trouble again
because no one likes a emo person
as what my facebook status stated
"heart is the best place to keep secrets"
if really break up,please don't ask why
just chit chat like normal
i dislike people ask me why if anything happens
"listen to my heartbeat"
but do i still have any heartbeat?
maybe i should really put this relationship down
because two different person be together is a very hard and difficult things
keep arguing/quarreling 
wish to get back together
but i think its really impossible
because it's a curse
i will be fine
i will be more stronger
i will be better
please allow me to say the last time,
Dear,I love you..

6 comments:

♥ Yee said...

Cheer up ~
sook shin :D

=+Xi@n=+ said...

Love is complicated...No one can tell u what to do...what not to do...You mention that two diff. kind of ppl..together is hard to become a successful couple...but u also need to know...not every successful couple also having the same interest or attitude or smth...is depends on u...would u like to change ur problem or what to suit ur beloved...i didn't mean that u must change...just if u really wish the relationship still go on well...or u really think is wealth to do so...u must know what to do to continue it well...
Yesterday....i know...u just try to 'lao gai' make him tam u...but u also need to know sometimes...not just u the one who got problem or stress....You must know what's problem having on him....When u start to accept this relationship...You must know...your partner is what kind of person...not just follow ur heart...everyone also got their own heartbeat...but if u dont let anyone know what u thinking just swallow it...NOTHING ELSE WILL BE SOLVE....
You and him...is kinda like me n fai...u guys thinking not mature enough...but when...u realise taht...u might feel regret...
7 months...not a curse...you think that is a curse...because this is the only way for u to go down from the stage...you dont wish to face any problem or fact..because u scare at the end...everything end with NON....
If u still really appreciated with this relationship...dont care anything....do what u want to do inside ur heart...dont keep anymore...No one in this world will know what are u thinking....if really everyone wihout talking can like AVATAR ppl...using those geli geli thingy to know what the person is thinking..den why we all has a mouth????
Mouth is for u to talk...
to explain...
to express....
to do whatever u wanted to...
Not for u to SHUT IT UP...Or talking smth nonsence when having problem...
Stop giving urself any explaination...
If u still do so...
Your so called n7 MONTH CURSE will never end.....
anyway...cheer up...i lend u my brave...^^

Crystallciious said...

Yee,
thank you..
i will..^^

Crystallciious said...

honestly,this is the 1st time met this kind of things
i seriously don't know what to do
i was really stunned
maybe i'll try to keep it inside my deep heart and keep all the things inside my heart..
i know it's stupid and useless
but maybe he'll meet someone nicer than me as i'm still a kid that he doesn't need me
except crying,i really don't know what to do
i admit that i'm a troublemaker to each of you
maybe god just want me to end this relationship before 2009 finish
and start a new study life
if u ask me what to do now,i really can say i don't know
i not dare to sms him as he'll automatic ignore me like i on msn,he just offline in front of me
i wish i can see him when we go out
but he said he won't appear in front of me again
and maybe he knew that he'll spoil my mood
maybe just end this relationship will be the best way for both of us
i don't want to be a troublemaker for all of you
i'll feel guilty if you all worry about our problems again
time will take all those things away
maybe just let it be
thanks for your concern
you won't see me emo-ing when going out with you all
don't worry
as miin dislike people with "black face"
and as i said,i don't want to be a troublemaker
you still can zat me or bully me as usual...
hahaha~

Christy said...

what the~~~
what oso me nia~~~
i admit that i don like to see people black face~
who will like it?
will u like to see my black face?
especially always black face without any reason?
or black face until make another ppl oso black face?
u ask all of them lah~
who will like it?
i promised xian that i wont give a damn word bout u n him~
jus here to tell u~
i neither like to see ppl black face nor ppl who pretend that they r ok while they r not~
jus speak it out when you have word to say~
jus speak it out when you bu shuang or u wan someone to do something~
no one will know what you wan when u jus keeping quiet~
so~
don always say me nia~
coz i believe that not only me who dislike~
none of us like it~

Crystallciious said...

ok lo..my fault...
miin ahh~dun "lou hei"
hahaha...
not i don't want to speak out the words..because if i speak out,i will start crying..
i never cry infront of you all right?
and i don't want to do the 1st baby who cry in front of you all
i'm getting better now
just sometimes will be emo abit
bring me out often
anywhere you need people to accompany,just call me
see whether i'm free or not
same to xian..just call me when you all need me..
and i don't want to be black face
don't worry about me