Monday, December 28, 2009

Today & Tomorrow



Today went out for breakfast with my sis's dear family
then went his house
parents chit-chatting
then we went cc again
play for 4 hours
fetch miin at tropicana city mall
then went jaya 1 for dinner

my dad keep calling me tonight
and keep asking us to go back early
i feel afraid
because few years ago,
my cousin passed away in a car accident
my uncle also keep calling him
ask him to go back home earlier
but he didn't say the reason why
[my uncle know those fate things..]
and my cousin passed away
if i tell my dad
ask him not to keep calling me
and if i tell him this reason
he won't accept it and he might scold me

after we back home
his mood was terrible
just because of some family inheritance problem
i was like...what is the fucking problem again
there's so many daughter and son in the family
and they still want argue about it
each of them won't get much of money
some of my auntie said grab my grandma's also
i was like damn angry
my grandma still very healthy and alive
and she's very old now
her daughter still treat her like that
they really lost their humanity
all because of MONEY!!!
what the fuck!!
[sorry for the impolite..]

tomorrow will be a boring and tired day
4 hours tuition 1 hour break *cry*

**cam whoring**


No comments: