Monday, December 7, 2009

♥ 05.12.2009


Celebrated my sister, Jacy's birthday in Genting with them
I neven been to Genting before
Maybe not never
Just never hang around and have fun there before
This is the first time and it's another memorable day


Went there on Saturday at 2pm
I want to say that
The bus driver really PRO


Then we leave our things in Ria Apartment and went and enjoy ourself

We brought indoor tickets

Took photo everywhere
Had our dinner at Kenny Rogers
The Service there was bad
Food not that delicious that i expected
Then we separated
Went for Bumper Car second round
While we queue, we thinking of giving my sister a surprise



Leave for cakes, decoration

While we walking back to Ria Apartment,
Normally it's mist around Genting (of course!)
But it's not mist
It's fog
OH MY GOD!!
We can't even see the road in front
Even the sign board

Back to apartment, gave my sister surprise
Then we all sleep at 3 or 4am
But i insomnia
Thanks to Jason
Chat with me until i fall asleep

We wake up and pack everything and came back
I hate the destination
it makes me car sick

I like this trip
And i hope we will have the second time to go trip together
Posted by Picasa

No comments: